- Student should be in 10th or 11th grade for the 2018-2019 school year.
- It is recommended that students be enrolled in College Prep, Honors, or Advanced Placement classes.
- There is no minimum required GPA, however competitive applicants will have a 3.7 grade point average or higher.
- Student should be willing to raise $2,200 for yearly trip cost.
- Our program is designed to help students from an economically disadvantaged backgrounds, however we consider all application regardless of a student’s financial need or lack thereof.
Our 2018-2019 Arizona Ivy League Project Application is now available online:
The application deadline is Nov 30, 2018.